Let’s be honest; hearing aids for sale don’t come cheap — and purchasing them is a huge investment. That’s why it is important that you care for them and ensure that you get the most out of them. The truth is, while hearing aids are fragile, if you take the time to maintain and look after them, they will deliver better hearing and last longer.
Here at Hearing Aids Labs, we are all about delivering top-notch hearing aids for sale so you can enjoy them and take your hearing to the next level.
Buy Hearing Aids from a Reputable Hearing Aids Company
Getting hearing aids from the right hearing aids company in South Africa is the most paramount thing to ensure that you get value for your hard-earned money.
Keep away from the shower/bath tube
– when you take a shower, make sure to leave your hearing aids somewhere safe and dry. Put them on once you’ve dried yourself up.
Keep moisture out
– here at Hearing Aids Labs; we suggest to our clients to use dehumidifiers to get rid of moisture from their hearing aids. There are plenty of dehumidifying products on the market.
Clean them Frequently
– wipe your hearing aids clean with a dry or slightly wet damp cloth to get rid of wax buildup and other residues. If you think wax has accumulated up inside the hearing aids, you might want to disassemble it. Better yet, take it to a professional who will make sure that your hearing aids are intact and undamaged.
Keep them safe
– when you buy hearing aids for sale from bespoke sellers like Hearing Aids Labs, they should come complete in a hard-case box. It’s not just for show; it is wise to keep your hearing aids in the box when they are not in use.
Get them serviced
– suppliers like Hearing Aids Labs put customer service first. That is why we offer free hearing tests as well as continued after-sale services. If you are going to pay for the service or repairs, it is important to iron out the terms with the supplier beforehand. This will save you lots of headaches and money later when they need service.
Keep your hearing aids from contact with hair sprays and makeup: the fine particles generated by hairspray and makeup materials can quickly clog the microphone on your hearing aids.
Author: Micky Sores
Posted in Tags:
Hearing Aids, Hearing Aid Company, Hearing Aids Durban, Hearing Aid, Hearing Aid Labs, Hearing Aids For sale, Hearing Aids Prices, Hearing Aid Batteries, Hearing Aids Johannesburg, Hearing Aids South Africa, Siemens Hearing Aids, Hearing Aids Cape Town